- Peas 150g
- Carrot 200g
- Ginger 15g, diced
- Green onion (onion) 20g, diced
- Cooking oil 20g
- Salt 3g
- Shred the carrot into tiny blocks.
- Wash the peas and remove the water.
- Pour the cooking oil into a wok and turn on the stove, when oil gets hot add the ginger and stir fry.
- When there's good smell coming out add the carrot and keep stir frying.
- After one minute add the peas and continue stir frying.
- After two minutes add some water into the wok, till it covers all the materials and slowly stir fry them.
- When the water is almost gone add the green onion (onion) and salt and stir, when everything's mixed well the dish is ready.
Have your food with joy!