- Cauliflower 300g
- Cooking oil 20g
- Salt 3g
- Garlic 20g
- Carrot 50g
- Green pepper 50g
- Dehydrated chili 15g
- Wash the cauliflower, tear it into small flowers ( tastier when it's torn by hand instead of being cut by knife)
- Cut the carrot and green pepper into small sheets
- Shred the garlic into tiny pieces
- Pour the cooking oil into a wok and heat it, when it becomes hot turn off the stove, add the dehydrated chili into the oil to make chili oil, leave it for cooling down
- Boil some water in a pot, add the small cauliflowers into the boiled water to scald, when they become ripe take them out and leave them to cool down, or you can dip them into cool water and take out
- Add the small cauliflowers into a basin, then gradually add the carrot, green pepper, garlic, chili oil, and salt, stir till everything's mixed evenly, then the salad is ready.
Have your food with joy!